Thank you for visiting Integrity Matters® Ethicsline® service of Mitrisk Consulting LLP. Mitrisk Consulting serves as a processor of data on behalf of its customers, who are responsible (as ‘controller’) for the processing of personal data by means of this service. This service is not intended to leave sensitive personal data such as race, health data, political views, philosophical beliefs (religious or atheist, etc.), sexual preference or legal past. The security of our visitor’s privacy is important to us. We want you to feel safe while using our Ethicsline® service and ask you to acknowledge the following information concerning the collection of personal data:
Legal basis processing
Processing of (personal) data via the Ethicsline® service is necessary for the legitimate interests of Mitrisk Consulting’s customers (as data controllers) to have a safe system to detect misconduct that otherwise would never be detected. Mitrisk Consulting’s customers do not require consent for its processing activities from you (as being the data subject). This is not a relevant legal ground in respect of employees given the dependency that results from the employer/employee relationship.
Mitrisk Consulting is committed to protecting your privacy and complies with privacy laws and regulations. Mitrisk Consulting has taken extensive measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal data. Integrity Matters’ achievement of the prestigious ISO/IEC 27001 certification points up our commitment to making good on customer promises on data security and privacy.
Use of Information
When using/visiting the Ethicsline® service, data is only used and processed for the purposes for which the Ethicsline® service is intended. We use certain technical information (e.g. IP address) to prevent and detect security threats or other malicious activity. This data will never be used for any other purpose and will be deleted after 01 month, unless this period is extended due to an established act of malicious activity.
A cookie is a small file that is sent along with pages from this website and is stored by your browser on your device hard drive. We only use Strictly necessary session cookies needed for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. We also use these session- cookies when visitors access the Ethicsline® web service to better secure communication.
- Access the personal data concerning you.
- Rectify (correction), without undue delay, inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Erase (‘right to be forgotten’) personal data concerning you without undue delay;
- Restrict the processing if: (a) you contest the accuracy of the personal data being processed, (b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead, (c) our customer, as being the data controller, no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you have required them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, and (d) you object to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller (our customer) overrides yours;
- Object to (a) processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling), (b) direct marketing (including profiling); and (c) processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the (public) supervisory authority, in particular in your country of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
Or you may send a letter or email to:
Mitrisk Consulting LLP,
Unit 1211, CENTRUM, Plot No C-3,
S.G. Barve Road, Wagle Estate,
Thane West – 400604,